Class starting 7/30 with multiple openings
4 month Contract to Hire
Looking for outgoing Customer Service Representatives for a great company!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responds to phone inquiries from employees, employers, and providers on assigned groups.
- Utilizes computer terminal to obtain essential information and documents telephone communication.
- Researches problem inquiries and responds to caller.
- Refers unresolved inquiries and corrections to the appropriate analyst for resolution.
- Performs other duties and projects, as assigned.
- Previous telephonic customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service driven environment.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm or higher.
- Ability to provide excellent communication in verbal and written form. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with team members, employees, providers, and clients.
- Ability to deal with problems in varying situations and reach reasonable solutions in a timely manner.